Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bliss, Itaewon 블리스 이태원






I had been giving this place a miss for awhile, because it's usually always full of boring looking people eating the mediocre pasta dishes here and drinking lightly. I didn't realize though, that Bliss has a decent drinkable champagne and sparkling selection. They have about 8-10 different bottles that range from a bottle of Cava for 48,000W + 10% VAT to Dom Perignon 2000, which is a truly great bottle of champagne that is great for drinking nowadays, that goes for about 450 bones.
I'm on a champagne kick lately, so we dropped in on successive days last weekend and popped some Veuve Clicquots and some Moet, both the Rose and Imperial. Bottles are about 160,000W per, plus 10% VAT, so you can get 3 bottles of Veuve Clicquot for the price of one bottle of Dom; if I am gonna drop 5 bills I think I want to get to feeling good, so I go for quantity here.

No comments:

Post a Comment